1. NO REMAKE EVER should be made of Rocky Horror Picture Show. Period. None. (smallest exception: Richard O' Brien says so and is master of production)
2. The latest Star Trek movie was great! I even looked past all the flaws in the movie (such as the color of Vulcan's sky, the fact that Spock would embrace Uhura in such a way, teleportation positions, etc.)
3. 2012 looks freaking awesome
4. 1984 should be remade. The original version is good but it was drab. It could really mean something if it was produced correctly.
5. Atlas Shrugged. (Yes, this is a Sci-Fi if you account for Galt's engine, Rearden Metal, etc.) The part of Dagny should not be played by Angelina, but rather Cate Blanchett or Anne Hathaway. And it should be made. Hurry up people.
6. New Star Trek movies are a great idea, but lets not forget the small screen. I suggest they continue Enterprise.
7. Speaking of Star Trek movies, how about a prequel to Next Generation. Wouldn't you love to see Picard, Riker, Crusher, etc all meeting for the first time? I would!
8. Pee Wee's Playhouse (the movie) is in production and I am excited. Okay, this one is not Sci-Fi but regardless is a neat show and I am anxious to see Paul Reubens in the red tie again.