Friday, July 10, 2009

vintage ihavethreeheads

I came across some old, old school paintings of mine that were done several years ago.

This is a sunset landscape painting, I sold it for a penny on ebay....which was a steal if you look at the frame. The painting isn't too bad either.


Brandon Walsh from 90210!

I don't like this one at all. I can't remember if I painted over it or sold it.






This is the "Lizard Girl", a character from an Opera I wrote. She was sold to someone at National Greek Television.

Molesting clown. What I like about this one also is my signature of "Utah Joe" in Russian. I don't remember what happened to this one.



I received an email from yahoo with a notice that they are shutting down their Geocities web hosting service. I completely forgot I had a Geocities website, and I haven't accessed it in several years. It's always nice coming across photos of stuff I did long ago. Of course I have a few more, but I'll save them for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment