Saturday, December 20, 2008

12/20/2008

Who does Henry Kissinger think he is? He comes out says that the world needs to unite economically into one unitary, communal, money system? A borderless world? A global world order, without an America? BLAH! I wonder who is buying into his scary ideal...perhaps I don't want to know the answer.

New on ETSY:




4x6 Einstein. My wife doesn't like this, it creeps her out. She specifically said the word "creeps". Oh well. Sorry hun. I really like Einstein.

2.5" x 3.5"


I sure hope I don't get people upset at this one, invoking old stereotypes. By golly, that's not what this is about. He is into old school g-funk and he's black...that's it. I think it's pretty funny. I titled it "Black President".




I just learned how to use the macro setting on the camera so now I can take killer photos really close up. It's about time I learn something new about photography...thats been a struggle of mine for hundreds of years. This reel has been fun, I always ALWAYS have people talk about when they visit. But it's time she find herself a new home, it's time to babyproof the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment