Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reflections of the Abe
























One thing i've always liked about beards is that they are all different. Some of them make the chin more pronounced than others, and Abe is no exception. It is impossible to get two beards exactly the same...I suppose they are a lot like fingerprints. This Abe in particular has a very unique beard shape that I like. I also like how he's thinking. It's an action painting. This is a painting in motion. Whoa, slow down!


Unfortunately, I keep trying the photography improvements to no avail. But alas, one day I will triumph and blow the lid right off the camera. I will figure the photography out! mwuahahaha. (The picture is fuzzy because of all the action of thinking by Abe that blurs the image)

No comments:

Post a Comment